Wednesday, December 06, 2006

2 Word of God, 2 days break & 2 assam fish head! Hahaha...



Hi Friends! How have you all been? Wah, today only I get to be in the office because Monday doing stock count in warehouse and Tuesday having scientific seminar on food allergy & regulations. Quite a nice 2 days away from the office :)

And because my colleagues on Monday wanted to try the assam fish head in Kampung Jawa, a restoran called Yap Kee, so had a really nice assam fish head plus a few other dishes that were great tasting as well.

Then, today, after helping put up the Christmas tree and deco in my office, me and another 2 colleagues went for another round of assam fish head at Sungei Way, I think it's called Restoran Tin Sin, the air-conded one. Well, I do recall eating there, while it was pouring cats and dogs outside, with Aletheia, Jon Teh, Francis, Geri, Brandon, not sure whether got Kelvin & Daniel or not.

Well, it's not like I'm super crazy about assam fish head but just so happened that the 2 groups of colleagues had the crave for it. Both also different department and not close friends so this is really a coincidence, all within 4 days' time. I think the one at Yap Kee is nicer :) I'll bring you there when you are free yah *winks*

Ah, the Word! Do you know that after being saved for 8 years plus plus now, I only received 2 and a half Word delivered by pastors? Why half? Well, the first was Pastor Joshua, 2nd was by him also, and the half by Pastor Vernon. Why half because the Pastor Vernon one is not really a prophecy. You can read the prophecies here (sorry, some of the words are missing because initially, the blog background is black, so the missing words was in white. u still can read the missing words by highlighting the area on it). So I thought I am the type that will seldom get prophecies. Cos I thought, maybe prophecies are for people who needed encouragement, or those who are on the verge of leaving the faith.

Last Saturday, Pastor Margaret was preaching, a week after her husband, Pastor Vernon, preached. When Pastor Vernon preached, he gave Word to almost 50 youths. I didn't join in the queue because he looked so tired after praying for so many people. I was being catcher. I think I caught like 4 or 5 guys. So Pastor Margaret also gave an altar call, but guess what? She said only those who were not prayed for by her husband can only come forward. Hahaha... it's like God didn't forget me, who was busy serving and pitied the man of God.

So the Word goes like this:

Relax! You look so serious! Just relax! (Hahaha... I was like closing my eyes quite tightly, focusing on the Lord and didn't know I looked very tense... hahah)

Since you are wearing the Sydney bridge shirt (my favourite T-shirt bought in Darling Harbour), God says you are like a bridge. A bridge between Christians and non-Christians (cool!), and between employers and employees. And He has given you favour, lots of favour to do that. (Fantastic!)

That's about it. There are a few repeated words but they all mean the same thing as above. And surprisingly the next day, the Lord's Sabbath, I received another unexpected Word from Pastor Joshua. It was during the Entrepreneurs Prayer time and I was actually Pastor's aide-de-camp, helping him and passing him tissue papers or his drink as he went about praying and giving Word to the congregation, while anointing them with oil. He must have prayed for at least 100 people!!! My goodness! Actually, I would loved to received the anointing oil too, not really the Word, cos I thought Pastor must be really exhausted from praying for so many people. But after he prayed for the last person, I didn't ask him to pray for me, cos in my heart, I thought he must be very very tired. But dunno why Pastor Sally was nearby and asked Pastor to pray for me! Hahaha.... again, I'm so happy that God didn't forget me, who was busily serving Him and pitied the man of God.

So the Word goes like this:

Sorry John. I'm too tired to pray for you.



Hahahaha.......... as if lah...

Just kidding ;)

Anyways, the REAL Word:



*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuut*



Sorry, that was me.

Ok, ok, the really REAL Word:

I see you opening up the Bible. You will understand what you read. Fresh revelations will spring up from what you read. And you will be able to use some of these verses in your presentations. And people will be amazed at your presentations. And promotions, oh yes, promotions for this brother, oh Lord.

Wow... I must have given like a hundred over talks but I never thought that I could actually insert the Word of God in the slides. Hmmm... I'll try doing that...

Ooppss, there I go again, another long blog... hahaha... Sorry... *winks*

Back to work now :)

3 Comments:

Blogger baggie said...

Good mood nyer... Nice to see you in a good mood... hehe, make sure u dun lau sai after 2 rounds of assam fish..

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:40:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Ada ada lah... *winks*

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 6:08:00 PM  
Blogger baggie said...

(=_+)" eeeeeeeeeewwwwww.....

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home